The Department of Sport and Health Sciences offers you a dynamic and multidisciplinary environment with an established international research and teaching reputation.
We provide flexible undergraduate, postgraduate and research opportunities across a range of disciplines including occupational therapy, physiotherapy, rehabilitation, nutrition, exercise science and sports coaching.
Our courses aim to develop your advanced professional skills and knowledge in order that you can add value to the workplace.
- Applied Human Nutrition
- Applied Sport and Exercise Nutrition
- Contemporary Occupational Therapy (post-registration) (Distance Learning)
- Higher Professional Education
- Management in Health and Social Care
- Occupational Therapy (Pre-registration)
- Physiotherapy (Pre-registration)
- Research degree
- Student Designed Award
Stand alone modules
PHD RESEARCH STUDENTSHIPS
- Global Health and Disability students visit Oxford Brookes
- Remember to register for the June 2013 graduation before the end of May
- Faculty Annual Research Lecture: Darwin, Sex and Sexual Selection, Wednesday 27th March
- There are currently no department events scheduled. View university events listing.
- Open days